The Fat Lady 3 Six String Series come with the Cole Clark Patented 3 Way pickup system. 3 Series guitars feature "AAA" grade solid timbers, Maple Silkwood necks, abalone fretboard & face inlays, bound Ebony fingerboard and bridge with intricate binding & purfling on the body & neck. This model features Australian Blackwood back and sides. Includes hard case.
- All solid timber dreadnought with internally carved top and back.
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple Silkwood
- Top: Spruce
- Back/Sides: Figured Maple Silkwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: Ebony (with ebony bridge pins)
- Inlays: Abalone (fretboard, waist and rosette)
- Machine Heads: Grover Gold
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73