If you want to add amazing low-end punch to your sound, than look no further: with raw 1,600 Watts of bottom-end grunt, there is no better way to spice up your mix than adding this subwoofer with an amazing price-to-performance ratio.
The B1800X PRO’s long-excursion 18" bass driver produces extremely high sound pressure levels (100 dB half space 1 W @ 1 m) in the frequency range of 40 – 300 Hz. This allows the B1800X PRO to achieve a tight and accurate bass response at even the highest output playing.
A built-in switchable crossover allows for optional passive or bi-amping operation. This rugged subwoofer is designed to keep up with you no matter how demanding the gigs you play are.
- High-performance 1,800-Watt subwoofer for PA applications
- Extremely powerful 18'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Extremely high sound pressure level (100 dB half space 1 W @ 1 m)
- 40 Hz – 300 Hz frequency range (-10 dB), impedance 8 Ohms
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies with a clear, powerful punch
- Switchable crossover for optional passive or bi-amping operation mode
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- Professional speaker connectors (compatible with Neutrik Speakon)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- 3 Year Warranty