The Pioneer CDJ-900nexus is the perfect practise partner for any aspiring professional DJ and venues where the CDJ-2000nexus is not required. The CDJ-900nexus is built on the same main features of the CDJ-2000nexus, but adds varied performance features such as the automatic looping buttons. This is the perfect unit to hone your skills and will give you the same feel an ergonomics of the CDJs you will use in clubs and bars across the globe.
The evolution of Pioneer's professional NXS (Nexus) line-up continues, with the addition of the CDJ-900NXS digital player. The latest player builds on the success of its predecessor, the CDJ-900, plus it's packed with new technology including a full colour LCD screen, Beat Divide, four-deck Beat Sync and the ability to play sets from a smartphone.
The CDJ-900NXS boasts Pioneer's a high resolution screen, giving DJs a quick and instant view of the Wave Display and Wave Zoom and the ability to view and edit rekordbox beatgrids. Like the top-flight CDJ-2000NXS, the CDJ-900NXS features even more intuitive browsing with the option to see tracks in list, artwork and custom views. Plus mixing tools such as Beat Countdown and Phase Meter can be pre-set in rekordbox for easy viewing during performance.
The old Auto Beat Loop function has been replaced with Beat Divide and Slip Loop: two new functions that make it easier to drastically alter the rhythm and add micro edits, knowing the breakdowns and drops will come when expected.
With Beat Divide, DJs can use the familiar beat buttons to divide each beat by the timing selected and roll the first chunk around in a loop to give a staccato effect that changes with each beat and bar of the track. Engaging Slip Mode transforms the same controls to command a Slip Loop effect, for even more creative expression. This is all in addition to loop functions inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS: Loop, Loop Cutter, Loop Edit and Active Loop. Other features inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS include a four-deck Beat Sync, to automatically sync the BPM of tracks to the master deck, and a dedicated Quantise button, for instant access to Quantised loops, cues and effects.
Music files can be analysed, managed (settings, create/edit, save logs) and prepared in advance with rekordbox installed on a computer. By using the iOS version of rekordbox (download from the App Store free of charge), preparation of music can be done anywhere with your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad devices. An Android version of rekordbox (download from Google Play free of charge) is available as well.
Music stored inside Wi-Fi/USB-connected iPhone/iPod touch/iPad devices can be transmitted to the CDJ-900NXS for DJ performances. The touch panel displays of these devices can be used for intuitive operations. In addition rekordbox can be used to send music to the CDJ-900NXS from inside a Wi-Fi-connected Mac. Also, when connected via USB, the iPhone/iPod touch/iPad devices can be charged during a performance. Android OS devices and Windows PCs also can send music via Wi-Fi/USB connections.
- Full colour LCD screen with improved browsing and track information
- Compatible with music management software rekordbox
- DJ play using music stored inside smart phones and tablets via Wi-Fi/USB connection
- Highly evolved features to make every performance unique - Beat Divide, Beat Sync, Quantise, Slip
- Supports multiple media and formats
- High-quality audio circuitry for a faithful reproduction of sound
- Control various DJ software via MIDI control
- 'My Settings' function immediately reflects you own customised settings
- 'Traffic Light' displays with a green light music that will sound harmonious with the key of the music being played on a Multi Player connected via "PRO DJ LINK"
- 'Active Loop' automatically starts loops when playback begins from a specified point
- '4 Beat Loop' enables construction of precise 4-beat loops simply by pressing a button