The upgraded Microtubes B7K Ultra features all the versatility and sonic possibilities of the first version plus: Single user loadable cabinet simulation impulse response. Micro-USB B port to connect to PC/Mac to load a different Virtual Cabinet through the Darkglass Suite. 3.5mm headphone output with cabinet simulation. Balanced XLR output with switchable cabinet simulation.
The 3.5mm stereo Auxiliary Input allows you to practise with backing tracks from e.g. your smartphone or laptop. Auxiliary input can only be used with the headphone output. The pedal does not control the level, it must be set from your audio source. Remember to always first set the level low before connecting anything to the aux in!
- Bass preamp pedal
- Four-band EQ with 12dB boost/cut for each EQ band
- Lo and Hi Mid have switchable frequency bands for better versatility
- Blend mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal
- Drive sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal
- Attack Switch sets the amount of treble content to saturate
- Grunt Switch sets the amount of low frequency content to saturate
- Ground lift disconnects the signal ground on the Direct Output to break any ground loops
- Toggle the cabinet simulation on/off on the Direct Output - bypasses all digital circuits get a zero latency signal
- Micro USB B connector allows you to connect the pedal to PC/Mac to load cabinet simulation impulse responses
- Uses a regulated 9V DC adapter with a centre-negative plug
- Current draw of 110mA
- Aux In for convenient practice