With the Microtubes B7K v2 you get all the features of the original, with the ability to better sculpture your tone: on the low mids you have the option to change the centre frequency from 1KHz to 500Hz, and on the high mids you have the option to change the centre frequency from 3kHz to 1.5kHz. This will enable you to tailor your absolute dream distortion tone.
The character and core of the Microtubes B7K remains the same, still retaining the powerful dynamic saturation circuit of the B3K and adds a four-band equalizer and a balanced line driver for even greater versatility. Designed for both studio and live use, it will take your direct sound to a whole new level.
- Preamp pedal with dynamic saturation circuit
- Four-band equalizer
- Low and high mid frequency selector buttons
- Blend mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal
- Level sets the volume of the overdriven signal
- Drive sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal
- Grunt Switch sets amount of low frequency content to saturate by selecting between 3 different boost levels before clipping stage
- Attack Switch sets the amount of treble content to saturate
- Low Mids Switch changes the centre frequency of the Low Mids from 1kHz to 500Hz
- Hi Mids Switch changes the centre frequency of the Hi Mids from 3kHz to 1.5kHz
- Parallel Output and Direct Output
- Uses a regulated 9V DC adapter with a centre-negative plug
- Current draw of 30mA.