Enter new sonic territory and expand your sound in studio or on stage with the Electro Harmonix Blurst modulated filter pedal. This powerful effects pedal modulates your guitar or bass in the same manner as an envelope filter, but the filter response uses an internal oscillator rather than playing dynamics to create an adventurous sound. An analog low-pass filter with adjustable resonance fine tunes your tone. Choose from three EXP modes for a unique effect.
- Three modulation waveform shapes: triangle, rising saw-tooth and falling saw-tooth
- Modulation rate is set by either the rate knob or a combination of the tap footswitch and tap divide toggle switch offering quarter, dotted eighth and triplet rhythms
- Three EXP modes, range, rate and filter, can be controlled by an expression pedal or control voltage source like EHX's 8 Step Program Analog Expression/CV sequencer
- Range knob sets the frequency range of the filter's modulation; blend control adjusts the dry/filtered signal mix
- Includes an EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply
- Dimensions in mm: 70 (w) x 115 (l) x 54 (h)