Resurrect the sound of vintage tape-based keyboards with this Electro Harmonix MEL9 tape replay machine pedal. With nine cool sounds, such as orchestra, saxophone and low choir, and independent effect and dry controls, this pedal lets you create the perfect mix. This pedal works on all strings of your classic guitar and down to the open A-string on your bass guitar, so there's no need for modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation.
- Pays homage to nine of the coolest Mellotron sounds: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir
- Works on guitars without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation and tracks bends, slides, even whammy dive bombs!
- Also works with bass guitar down to the open A-string as well as keyboards within the limits of its polyphony (5 notes) and range (A1 to A5)
- Includes independent Effect and Dry volume controls so you can create the perfect mix at the Effects output
- Dry Output jack outputs your input signal at unity gain
- Attack control sets the volume swell speed. As it's turned clockwise the notes fade in more gradually.
- Sustain control adjusts the release time after a sound is stopped. As it's turned clockwise, the fade out time increases.
- Comes with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA PSU
- Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)