The HYDRASYNTH Desktop / Rack has the same great sound engine as the HYDRASYNTH Keyboard. The sound engine is a sound designers dream synth as well as a performing musicians ideal. The sound engine is designed for maximum flexibility. At the same time, the user interface is designed in a way that allows you to edit the patch quickly with a minimal amount of paging and many workflow shortcuts.
Utilizing an advanced wavetable synthesis engine, 3 Oscillators, dual Wave Mutators and 2 filters that can be configured in series or parallel, the tone generating capabilities are unmatched.
As for the performance capabilities, The Hydrasynth Desktop / Rack has 24 polyphonic pressure touchpads so that you can play the unit without needing to connect a keyboard or other controller. Using multiple pad layout modes as well as quick to access scale modes, the Hydrasynth Desktop / Rack is easy to make music on.
The Hydrasynth Desktop / Rack comes with rack ears so that you can mount it in a standard 19" rack.
- Poly Pressure Touchpads
- 3 oscillators with a selection of 219 single cycle waveforms
- Oscillators 1 & 2 are routed into MUTATORS
- Mutators allow you to modulate, bend and sculpt the sound in new (and old) ways
- Oscillators are fed into a mixer along with the Noise generator and Ring Modulator
- 2 filters that can be configured in series or parallel
- 1st filter has 11 different filter models
- 2nd filter is a 12db per octave with continuous sweep from Low pass to bandpass to high pass
- 5 Low-Frequency Oscillators
- 5 DAHDSR Envelopes
- Mod Matrix w/ 32 user-definable modulation routings
- Almost everything in the synth engine can be a modulation destination
- Arpeggiator w/ a phrase arpeggio built-in
- MIDI IN/OUT/THRU
- CV: Supports the standard voltages for Eurorack as well as some of the Japanese Volts>HZ products
- MOD in and outs allow for modulation from DC to full audio ranges, expanding your modulation capabilities
- 8 assignable encoders and buttons
- 5 banks of 128 patches w/ 256 factory patches
- Full FX suite - reverbs, chorus, delay, flanger, EQ, compressor and many more