Install this Behringer X-Touch Universal USB controller in your studio for a scalable sound solution. The portable design lets you add this controller to your live setup hassle-free, and the expandable design makes it simple to customise to meet the needs of your music. This device includes support for HUI and Mackie Control, ensuring it works seamlessly with compatible music production software.
Use the nine touch-sensitive motorised faders, eight dynamic LCD scribble strips and eight rotary encoders to shape your audio precisely, and enjoy easy setting adjustments thanks to 92 illuminated buttons, eight-segment LED meters on each channel and dedicated transport controls. Traditional USB and MIDI connections alongside an Ethernet port let you use this device with both wired and wireless networks for extra versatility.
The two dedicated footswitch connectors and single foot controller input for an external remote control provide you with flexible operational options for the studio and stage. The two-port powered multi-TT USB hub makes it simple to add extra controllers, while the Planet Earth power supply ensures eco-friendly use that saves on power consumption.
- Behringer Germany designed universal DAW Remote Control for Studio and Live applications with 3-year warranty program
- Supports HUI and Mackie Control protocols for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- Has 9 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorised faders
- Features 8 dynamic LCD Scribble Strips for instant overview of track names and parameters
- Ethernet interface for RTP (Real-Time Protocol) MIDI and future Behringer X32 remote control
- Sports 8 rotary controls with LED-collars for on-the-fly adjustments of your favourite parameters
- Has 92 dedicated illuminated buttons for direct access of key functions
- Boasts 8-segment LED meters per channel for precise level control
- Large jog/shuttle wheel and tape-style transport controls for intuitive operation
- Built-in 2x2 USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac* or PC computers and one external MIDI device
- Includes 2 dedicated footswitch connectors and one foot controller input for external remote control
- Has 2-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting additional controllers
- Planet Earth switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100- 240 V~) and low power consumption for energy saving