Capture stunning, accurate sound with this AKG C451B small-diaphragm condenser microphone. This condenser mic provides impressive sound under harsh on-stage conditions thanks to its hand-crafted capsule design and low-noise preamp electronics, mimicking the acoustic behaviour of the legendary C451 EB + CK1 capsule mic from 1969. Use it for close-miking of high-energy sound sources with no fear of distortion from rumble or wind noise.
- Sound of the legendary C451 EB/CK1 capsule from 1969 delivers stunning sound quality with maximum accuracy
- Established tour sound standard since the 1980s for excellent sound quality even under harsh on-stage conditions
- Impressive sound pressure level capability of 155dB SPL allows close-miking of high-energy sound sources without distortion
- Highly effective high-pass filter with 12dB/octave prevents low-end distortion caused by rumble or wind noise
- Transformerless preamp and surface mount technology provides extremely low distortion, highest reliability and less weight