Make the most of your favorite DJ software, including Ableton Live and Traktor, with the Behringer DDM4000 digital DJ mixer. With four included channels, this mixer provides plenty of inputs for new and legacy devices, letting you switch between CD players, turntables and other sources seamlessly. Integrated BPM counters help you sync the rhythm of your tracks, and the digital crossfader ensures smooth transitions between tracks. Powered by 32-bit sound processing, the DDM4000 ensures a transparent and clear output.
Two included mic ports let you share the stage with others, and various analogue outputs make connecting to devices and monitoring equipment simple. Use the digital S/PDIF output to create clear recordings of your performances. The dedicated headphone section lets you control the sound you hear while performing, and the mixer is also great to use in the studio, as the MIDI outputs, when used with M-Audio UNO, let you use it as a midi controller as well.
- 32-bit digital DJ mixer with beat-synchronized sampler, 4 multi-FX sections, 2 BPM counters, digital crossfader and MIDI
- 4 Phono/Line stereo channels allowing up to 8 signal sources to be connected simultaneously
- 2 microphone inputs with Gain, EQ, Talk function and FX
- 4 stereo channels with Gain, programmable parametric 3-band EQ with Kill function, fader curve control and flexible crossfader assignment
- Fully featured MIDI controller for your DJ software
- Sophisticated sampler with beat-controlled loop function, real-time pitch control, sampler FX and crossfader start option
- 2 freely assignable and BPM-synchronized, high-quality FX engines (Bitcrusher, Resonator, Reverb, Flanger, etc.)
- Ultra-fast, and accurate BPM counters for automatic BPM synchronization of sampler, FX, crossfader and external drum machines, etc. via MIDI
- Digital crossfader with flexible curve adjustment, reverse button and automatic, BPM-synchronized crossfading
- Dual-mode crossfader with innovative frequency-selective crossfading
- Dedicated headphones section includes PFL mix/split and bass/snare boost functions
- Recall your last mixer setting at the push of a button