The incredible U-PHORIA UMC1820 bridges the gap between your creativity and your fans. This blazingly fast USB 2.0 studio-in-a-box will have you recording your next masterpiece in minutes with all the connectivity required for your microphones, guitars, keyboards and even MIDI devices.
Record the perfect vocal right to your computer-based DAW thanks to the 8 astonishingly clear, world-class MIDAS-designed mic preamps, which include +48 Volt phantom power for condenser microphones, all going through studio-grade 24-Bit/96 kHz converters for the best possible sound quality.
- 18x20 USB2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface with ADAT I/O
- Audiophile 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution
- Compatible with Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- 18 inputs and 20 outputs of ultra-low latency audio
- 8 MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Optical I/Os supporting S/PDIF, ADAT and S/MUX formats
- Zero-latency direct monitoring of all analog inputs while recording
- ADAT input for combination with BEHRINGER ADA8200 (not included) to expand to a total of 16 MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers
- Input/Playback Mix control
- Stereo/Mono switch
- Dual Phones outputs with individual Level controls
- Main Outputs with Dim, Mute and dedicated Main level control
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software
- 150 instrument/effect plug-ins
- 19“, 1U cabinet with detachable rack mount brackets