Transform your Android or Apple tablet into a powerful mixing machine with the Behringer X AIR XR18 digital mixer. With 18 inputs, this mixer lets you work with large ensembles, and the integrated tri-mode WiFi router makes connected devices simple. Connecting studio equipment is easy; dual main XLR audio outputs provide compatibility with most stages, and the MIDI inputs and outputs are great for studio use. The mixer provides a simple mode to get you up and mixing in minutes, and the expert mode provides extra functionality and more versatile operation.
With a 40-bit floating point digital signal process, this mixer provides virtually limitless dynamic range, giving you plenty of room to avoid clipping and pick up subtle details. Also included is an X32 effects rack, which provides accurate simulations of popular devices. Online connectivity also lets you download firmware updates and effects plugins provided for free by Behringer, and programs are available for all major operating systems.
- iPad/Android tablet controlled 18-input digital mixer for studio and live application
- 16 award-winning MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi router for direct operation—no need for external routers
- 18 x 18 channel, bidirectional USB interface for direct recording on iPad etc.
- Revolutionary Dugan* Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing (future firmware)
- Award-winning X32 effects rack featuring 4 stereo FX slots including high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc.
- 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for all channel and bus EQ’s
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER’s P-16 Personal Monitoring System
- Rack ears and protection bumpers included for flexible rack and onstage applications
- 6 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
- 6 XLR aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus phones connector
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features “unlimited” dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency