The Behringer X32 Rack digital mixer is a versatile piece of equipment that lets you record audio and mix tracks. Featuring 25 buses, 40 channels and 152 signal sources, the X32 Rack also gives you the power to control complex live productions. Made with 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps, this digital mixer provides audiophile sound quality that your audience will appreciate. The dual AES50 ports let you connect six S16 digital snakes for access to additional analogue inputs and outputs.
Download the compatible Apple mobile applications, which are available for free, to control the X32 Rack without access to your laptop or computer. Easily install system updates and store uncompressed audio recordings by connecting a device to the X32 Rack via the USB port. Record and edit music by using the included TRACKTION 4 software, which features an easy-to-use, single-screen interface.
Monitor workflow components and parameters while bright stage lights are shining with the high-resolution, day-viewable 5-inch colour TFT display.
- 40-input channel, 25-bus, 3U rack-mountable digital mixer for live and installed sound application
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- Eight XLR outputs plus six additional line in/outputs, a phones connector and a talkback section with XLR mic input
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- iPad and iPhone apps for professional remote operation available free of charge, no host PC required
- High-resolution 5-inch day-viewable colour TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, six matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, six-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus eight DCA and six mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring eight true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS, etc.
- 40-bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready via dual AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates