The new B1520 PRO loudspeaker is yet another addition to our outstanding EUROLIVE series, and is geared towards real professional applications.
This reference 800-Watt loudspeaker with a great price-to-performance ratio is intended for PA applications, and can also be used as floor monitor. Its extremely versatile enclosure profile allows different positioning: 10 & 35 degree cluster and stacking mode, stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket or positioning as a floor monitor wedge.
The technical highlights include extremely high sound pressure levels (95 dB full space 1 W @ 1 m), an ultra-wide 50 Hz - 18 kHz frequency range and a proprietary 13/4" titanium diaphragm compression driver for brilliant, natural high frequency reproduction. Built-in overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection. The B1520 PRO’s distinctive design and build quality truly deliver unrivalled sonic excellence.
- High-performance 800-Watt loudspeaker for use as PA speaker or floor monitor
- Extremely powerful 15' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75' titanium diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide 50 Hz - 18 kHz frequency range (-10 dB), impedance 8 Ohms
- Extremely high sound pressure level (95 dB full space 1 W @ 1 m)
- Versatile enclosure profile allows different positioning:
- 10 & 35 degree cluster and stacking mode
- stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- floor monitor wedge
- Rotatable, unsymmetrical horn design allows driver adjustment for either horizontal floor monitor application or upright position
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Parallel input connectors allow linking of additional loudspeakers
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- Professional speaker connectors, compatible with Neutrik® Speakon®
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life