The EUROLIVE B1800XP is a high-performance active 3000-watt PA subwoofer with an 18" TURBOSOUND speaker and built-in stereo crossover.
The Eurolive B1800XP 3,000-Watt active subwoofer provides the ultimate in low-frequency reproduction, and the built-in stereo crossover makes it ideally suited for use with any of our active 2-way loudspeakers. Thanks to Behringer’s revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, they are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package.
BEHRINGER is proud to incorporate world-famous, custom-engineered TURBOSOUND speakers and amplifier technology into select products for the ultimate in high-quality audio reproduction.
- High-performance 3000-Watt powered subwoofer for PA applications
- World-famous, British engineered 18" TURBOSOUND speaker
- Extremely high sound pressure level and incredibly accurate bass
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies for "bulletproof" punch and impact
- State-of-the-art 3000-Watt Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion, thermal, RMS and clip limit protection
- Built-in active stereo crossover provides high-pass filtered outputs for full-range loudspeakers
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch for ultimate low-frequency performance
- Variable High Cut control for perfect sound alignment
- Subwoofer Level control to adjust the balance between subwoofer and the full-range speakers
- Power, Signal and Clip LEDs for perfect monitoring
- Intelligent limiter for maximum sound performance and woofer protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- 3-Year Warranty Program