Terrific for any kind of music, Fender’s Princeton is simply one of the most versatile and beloved guitar amplifiers of all time. It delivers quintessential Fender tonal response, reverb and tremolo; and it is the perfect size for guitarists who want a moderately powered amp for any stage or studio situation. And in the modern pedalboard era, it is the perfect platform for tone building.Highly collectable 1960s models bring big money on the vintage gear market. These originals, as well as long-running Fender reissue models, are used on every stage and in every venue worldwide. Hand-wired in Corona, Calif., the 12-watt ’64 Custom Princeton Reverb joins this prestigious group. Premium features include: Hand-wired AA1164 circuit with tube-driven spring reverb and tremolo, Fender Vintage Blue tone capacitors, Three 12AX7 and one 12AT7 preamp tubes, 5AR4/GZ34 rectifier tube, Matched pair of 6V6 power tubes, 12 watts output power, 10” Jensen® alnico P10-R speaker for sparkling clean tones and moderate breakup, Solid pine cabinet for resonance and lighter weight, Extra-heavy textured vinyl covering, Lightly aged silver grille cloth, Footswitch and amp cover included.
• Hand-wired AA764 circuit with tube-driven spring reverb and tremolo
• Fender Vintage Blue tone capacitors
• 10” Jensen® alnico P10R speaker for sparkling clean tones and moderatebreakup
• Solid pine cabinet for resonance and lighter weight
• Extra-heavy textured vinyl covering and lightly aged silver grille cloth
• Footswitch and amp cover included