The all-new Alto Professional TS3 Series of professional loudspeakers deliver solutions for every performance and installation challenge. With 2000 watts of explosive bi-amplified power and newly-designed transducers, these speaker systems deliver truly high-performance audio, without compromise or restriction. Their elegant industrial design, lightweight but rugged construction, versatile mounting/placement application and intuitive user interface achieves a level of excellence and refinement that exceeds expectations.
- 2000W peak, 1000W continuous Class D power
- 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76.2 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1.5-inch (38 mm) voice coil, neodymium magnet HF driver, with precision wave guide
- High quality, lightweight, cabinet design for easy transport, set up and installation
- Pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or flown application with integral
- M10 suspension points
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1⁄4-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level
- controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design
- No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
- Maximum SPL: Maximum SPL: 131 dB peak, 128 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 14.04” x 13.80” x 23.28” / 357 x 351 x 591 mm
- Net Weight: 35.87 lbs. / 16.27 kg.