Maximise the power of your sound with this Behringer Europower EPQ304 300W four-channel power amplifier, which offers maximum output levels and independent limiters for each channel. This high-quality ramp with transient response reacts instantly to bass impulses to keep your sound tight, crisp and natural when performing on stage, playing tracks for a crowd or rehearsing in the studio. Designed to produce 300 watts of power, this amplifier brings unmatched punch and clarity to your signature sound.
This four-channel power amplifier's lightweight yet rugged construction makes transporting it from one venue to the next hassle-free, and the back-to-front ventilation system promotes reliable operation for long-term use. This impact-resistant amplifier holds up well to the use and abuse of stage presence with its all-steel 1U rackmount chassis and thermal overload and independent DC protection. Utilise this ultra-low noise unit's switch-mode power supply when you want to conserve power in between sets.
- 4 x 75 Watts into 4 Ohms; 4 x 50 Watts into 8 Ohms
- ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
- Ultra-light, ultra-low noise and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- Independent limiters for each channel offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- Precise Power, Signal and Clip LEDs to monitor performance
- Servo-balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs plus professional speaker connectors
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system including air filter for reliable operation
- "Built-like-a-tank" impact-resistant all-steel 1U rackmount chassis
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1" / 257 mm) and ultra-light weight design (8.8 lbs / 4.0 kg) fits into compact, inexpensive effects racks
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life