If you dream of having a studio-quality effects integrated into your mixer, the Behringer Eurodesk SX2442FX 24-input, studio/live mixer is your fantasy come to life. Revel in the mixer’s 16 mic inputs, eight stereo inputs and four buses, which give you enough versatility to handle a 20-minute graduation speech or lengthy multi-piece orchestra.
Each of the 16 mic inputs connects to Xenyx mic preamps, which feature high headroom, natural timbre and a complete lack of background noise. Get the full effect of this mixer with the use of a large-diaphragm condenser mic. Stick a dynamic mic inside a bass drum, and go bonkers over the amazing headroom.
Combine inputs into four different buses to blend multiple channels into a single fader. This works perfectly for multiple background singers. Use one or more of the sub-mix buses to create custom monitor mixes that emphasise a particular band member.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high-headroom analogue mixer
- 16 Xenyx mic preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" three-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- Two independent studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processors with 99 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- High-precision, nine-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- Revolutionary FBQ feedback detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Peak LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- Two fully featured stereo input channels with four-band EQ plus two additional stereo input channels with level and pre-fader aux controls
- Inserts on each mono channel and main mix for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- Four subgroup outputs and additional mono output with sweepable low pass filter for subwoofer application
- Four aux sends per channel: two pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, two post-fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Balanced main mix outputs with ¼-inch jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphone and stereo tape outputs