Inspired by the Truesonic Series, the TX2 Series delivers powerfully-refined acoustic performance combined with elegant style. The newly-designed horn provides a wider radiation angle for perfect audience coverage. The full-length grille looks great and, most importantly, protects your investment. The TX2 is your stalwart companion for any performance.
- 600 Watts peak, (300 Watts continuous Class D power)
- The newly designed horn delivers greater coverage 90° H x 60° V
- The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment.
- 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 2-inch (50.8 mm) voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF compression driver with 1-inch voice coil
- Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
- Standard speaker pole socket
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR with selectable Mic/Line input. XLR Link Output, Contour EQ switch and
- Ground-Lift switch
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Maximum: 118 dB at 1m
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.62” x 14.96” x 13.66” / 600mm x 380mm x 347mm
- Net Weight: 31.24 lbs. / 14.17 kg.