The Alpha·Omega Ultra is the most versatile bass preamplifier we’ve designed: With its two distinct distortion circuits (Alpha and Omega), extremely high dynamic range, six-band active graphic EQ, dedicated headphone output and balanced direct output with switchable digital impulse-response cabinet emulation make for an incredibly complete tool for the modern bass player.
- Bass preamp with two distinct distortion circuits
- Six-band active graphic EQ
- Blend mixes the clean and processed signals
- Level sets the volume of the overdriven signals
- Drive sets the amount of gain in the overdriven signal
- Bite boosts High Mids (2.8kHz) for additional presence and definition
- Growl shelving Bass Boost for a fatter tone and increased low end saturation
- Mod Selects or mixes between the two distinct distortion circuits
- Alpha is punchy, tight with a lot of definition, Omega is simply brutal and raw.
- Ground lift disconnects the signal ground on the Direct Output to break any ground loops
- Toggle the cabinet simulation on/off on the Direct Output - bypasses all digital circuits get a zero latency signal
- A Micro USB B connector allows you to connect the pedal to PC/Mac to load cabinet simulation impulse responses
- Uses a regulated 9V DC adapter with a centre-negative plug
- Current draw of 110mA