When you need superior sound quality for small club gigs, churches or speeches, but want to keep the outboard gear to a minimum, get ready to love the new PMP560 powered mixer. This 500-Watt, 6-channel all-in-one combines the features of Behringer's best-selling small-format mixers with freshly-designed FX processors from KLARK TEKNIK FX and Class-D amplifier technology—virtually everything you need for great sound in an easy-to-use, portable form factor.
Behringer's “one-knob” compressors are available on all mono channels and are super-easy to operate, even for entry-level users. Now you can dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals, creating powerful mixes with punch and clarity—just like the pros. Every PMP Series powered mixer features Behringer's FBQ Feedback Detection System. Fast, dependable, and super-easy to use, just press the FBQ In switch and the graphic EQ sliders light up showing which frequencies are causing the problem. With BEHRINGER FBQ, you can say goodbye to feedback forever!
- Ultra-compact 500-Watt powered mixer
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- 6 “Invisible” IMP mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 25 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Mixer section features 6 mono channels plus separate Aux input
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all channels
- Dual 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Selectable dual mono (main/main, main/monitor) amplifier operation
- Speaker Processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like BEHRINGER EUROLIVE series, etc.
- Standby switch mutes all input channels during breaks while background music is provided via Aux input
- Adjustable Aux input for connecting external signal sources
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Rack mount brackets included